Property Management Services
Let us save you time, money, and your sanity!
Around here people call us Real Estate Central. That's because if you need anything done related to real estate we have a service for that:
* KMA Property Management offers full property management services for single or mutli-family properties, commercial properties, and condo/HOA properties!
* Property turnovers. Do you need to get your property cash flowing again, call us. With thousands of turnovers under our belt we have the know how and experience to get your property up and running ASAP.
* Lead Paint Certified. Was your unit built prior to 1978? If so, according to Maryland State Law you must have a Lead Certified Contractor do the repairs at the property. Don't get into hot water, let us take care of it for you.
* Property Inspections. We provide a wide variety of inspection services:
Vacant Property Inspections
Occupied Property Inspections
Tenant Move Out Inspections
Just want to know what is going on at your property inspections.
* Maintenance Services - Now you have your very own maintenance crew
* Construction Services - 25 years of experience.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional level of service to our landlords, tenants and customers. . We are successful because of our industry experiences, our determination to constantly improve and innovate, and our promise to always deliver more than expected in everything we do. We are locally owned and operated and have been trusted in real estate and property management for 20+ years!
With KMA, not only will you receive a company that truly has your best interest at heart, you will gain knowledge and relationships throughout the real estate industry!
Below is what you will receive when choosing KMA:
-Develop and determine proper pricing for your property
- Whether you have been investing in properties for 1 month or 10 years, it is important to know the market. Pricing your rental properly is the most important step. Together, we will decide on a price that works for you and the current housing market.
-Advertising your property
- Market your property on ALL of the newest and most popular rental websites including Turbotenant, Zillow, Gosection8, Trulia, Hotpads, etc
- Send out blast emails to our large database of potential tenants
- Create flyers of your property to hand out at open houses, rental events, etc
-Screening potential tenants
- Screen tenants using our online application which includes:
- Background check
- Credit report
- Rental references
- Employment verification
- Collect first month's rent and security deposit from new tenants
- Bill and collect monthly rents
- File and necessary paperwork with the courts (Failure to Pay, Eviction notices, etc)
-Provide owners with detailed monthly reports
- Provide monthly itemized statements to owners including rent collected, maintenance costs, court costs, etc
- Preparation of all leases, documents, and important information related to your property. All of our documents have been created by a law attorney.
- Provide copies of inspection reports, move in/move out checklists, lead certificates, registration and licensing paperwork.
- Provide all necessary yearly statements for tax season
Maintenance and repairs:
- In House licensed contractors to handle most maintenance requests and repairs
- Contact our network of licensed contractors for repairs. Including local plumbers, electricians, HVAC mechanics, concrete specialists, carpenters, drywall experts, grass cutters, counter top installation, and more! We have spent 20 years collecting a database of the absolute best and trustworthy contractors.
- 24/7 emergency service line for late night, holiday, or weekend emergency maintenance calls
- Management and scheduling of all necessary inspections. Copies of inspection reports will be sent to owner following each inspection.
Our Pricing/ Your Investment
Are you tired of dealing with 2am phone calls about busted pipes? Or driving to your rental to pick up the rent on the 15th (10 days after the due date) only to find out your tenant is not answering the door. Maybe you don't understand how to fill out a failure to pay document. Or maybe you cannot keep missing work to go to court for your headache of a tenant.
If you are struggling with any of these issues, call us today! We do all of the legwork for you and provide you with your rental income hassle free! Instead of worrying about your rental, spend more time doing what you love! There is a way to be a rental property owner AND have a life!
To place a new tenant into your rental property, there is a fee equal to one month's rent
1-3 units: 10%
4-7 units: 9%
8-10 units: 8.5%
10-20 units: 8%
Questions? Please call our office at 410-284-1400 and one of our rental experts will answer all of your questions!
At KMA we strive to treat our clients like family. Want to join the family? Call today!!
Featured Real Estate Listings
Please fill in the following form or call us at (410) 284 1400